RCPT has strived to be at the forefront of Wellness/Health care and customer service since the beginning. Part of that innovation has been our very popular and effective GRAVITY program, for nearly 10 years now we have worked in conjunction with Pilates Plus, a local fitness studio, located at 410 West Main Street, to provide the best possible experience and service for our patients.
Progress toward improved health and fitness with GRAVITY®, come and experience a free orientation and workout. It's fun, invigorating, safe and effective for all ages and fitness levels. We can customize your program with specialists on staff in personal training, yoga, Pilates, corrective exercise, pre/post natal and weight loss. Choose from a daily variety of GRAVITY® sessions and make it work for you. New sessions will be added as needed.
With the GRAVITY® system, one very versatile piece of equipment, participants engage all five components of exercise: muscle composition, balance, flexibility, strength and both cardiovascular and muscular endurance. The pull of GRAVITY®, adjusted for your body and strength, provides constant resistance that doesn't vary from beginning to final range of motion. The dynamic pulley system and other attachments allow the instructors to create the most functional movement patterns and exercises with minimal risk or chance for error.
GRAVITY® classes are offered in the early morning, late morning, noontime and evenings as well as Saturday morning to accommodate your busy schedule. Get the benefits of working closely with a trained GRAVITY® instructor along with the flexibility of a tailored workout regimen!!
- GRAVITY® training is specialized and separate from therapy
- Each participant will be on a separate GTS unit (limited to 5 participants/class)
- 45 minute classes available, recommended at least twice/week
- Only those registered for GRAVITY® Training or with previous GRAVITY® Training experience will be allowed to drop in another regularly scheduled GRAVITY® class.
- Drop-in fees may apply
- Priority is given to registered clients.
- Rascal Creek Physical Therapy is continually developing new GRAVITY® classes and options. Please call or check back for news and updates.